Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Yessssssssssssss! Magical.
Thought we'd blown it but we kept going and Willy made some astounding saves in the shoot out.
So pleased for him - and so pleased for Pellers. He made a deal with Willy - an unwise deal - but it's good that folks can keep their promises in this day and age.

Nice of David James to point out that the officials were wrong to let Willy come off his line for the penalties. Two yards off it. I'm not normally one for the media having it in for us but I have never heard anyone mention that during all the shootouts I've watched.

Nice of David James to point out that the officials were wrong to let Willy come off his line for the penalties. Two yards off it. I'm not normally one for the media having it in for us but I have never heard anyone mention that during all the shootouts I've watched.
Especially from David "False Start" James.

In the huddle before penalties, who else thought "why is he pointing at Navas?" Wasn't filled with confidence when I saw him step up but he buried it and was mega pumped. Big pair of balls that lad.

On another note, I thought yaya was immense. Superbly supported by both ferns we have a real shape and steel to the side. It is no coincidence this change started with the reintroduction of vinny. I'm chuffed to bits right now.

2 Yards what is he on? There was only one penalty I noticed where he came off his line and that was a stutter in the run up of Coutinho that caused it.

Jesus the agony of sitting through that after missing so many gilt edged chances and seeing them level it with there first real chance was so fucking painful it made me sick.

But seeing big Willy close to tears after the game being interviewed made it all worthwhile, love beating those bin dippers so much .
Really hope this is the catalyst to get us into some form of consistency and improve our league form starting on Wed night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.