Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Have looked at a few internet sites but seen nothing to explain why Sterling walked straight down the tunnel after he collected his medal. If they want him on the photo by the erected podium they will have to Photoshop him in. Anyone know anything about it?

Don't think he was that bothered

CcVWrQVUUAA-dvq.jpg:large

In the huddle before penalties, who else thought "why is he pointing at Navas?" Wasn't filled with confidence when I saw him step up but he buried it and was mega pumped. Big pair of balls that lad.

Scored the winning penalty for Spain in the Confederation Cup final if I remember correctly. I was confident he'd do the business. Just glad it didn't get around to Wilf.

Nice of David James to point out that the officials were wrong to let Willy come off his line for the penalties. Two yards off it. I'm not normally one for the media having it in for us but I have never heard anyone mention that during all the shootouts I've watched.
He forgot to mention that Mignolet did the same. James was gutted we won. Enjoy his pain.

Totally deserved that.

It was done in true City fashion though. Liverpool equalised with their only effort on target in 90 minutes and I thought having missed all those chances we'd pay for it. I think we played better today than when we beat Sunderland with two of the finest goals ever seen at Wembley

Stan Boardman, Ken Dodd, Daniel Craig.. Your boys took a hhhellll of a beating!! Brookside, The liver birds and that Shite so called comedy show in the 80s 'Help'.. Your boys can't take penalties.. Can you here me Freddie Boswell? Can you hear me Jimmy fucking Corkhill? Your boys were dry bummed!! Jamie 'different language' Carragher, Jurgen Cyclops Klopp, your boys ttttook a hellllll of a pasting..All you smack heads, crack heads, grannies muggers and dog buggerers.. Your boys were done by the real MANCS!! Now fuck off you whinging scouse cunts!! CTIFD.

On another day...could have won 5-1.
Best team won...and whilst I'm sure it was nerve shredding for you all, I always thought you were in control....until you missed the first penalty.

But congratulations one and all.....enjoy your night :-)

Best moment was when Yaya went full bouncer mode on Lallana and picked him up like he was nothing! If there were ever to be a statue erected in Yaya's memory then it should be that moment!

Dont know if already mentioned, but i imagine it has been. But fucking disgraceful coverage by sky. Camera panning over liverpool fans only during national anthem etc. Then completely disregarding the onfield celebrations. Fucking hell, i went to the toilet after the initial trophy lifting, only to see that sky had quickly glossed over the on pitch celebrations, (didnt even show the trophy presentation on field) or am i being paranoid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.