Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Best team won...and whilst I'm sure it was nerve shredding for you all, I always thought you were in control....until you missed the first penalty.
If there's a better way to beat Liverpool, I've yet to see it, on penalties, having missed our first, as usual they thought they'd won, their recent history is full of premature ejecualtions, long may it continue, I can't stand the c**ts.

Wonderful contrast on the faces on my train home tonight, the Liverpool fans had been sat on it for half an hour when we got on, they were not happy with the delays.

Looks like somebody didn't get a cake...

od9jCm.jpg

yaya was extremely lucky there, he should be sent off. First he did him with studs but luckily Oliver wasn't looking and then did WWE on him.
Yaya was merely sticking up for Sterling, after seeing the Liverpool player deliberately "do" him... Dirty scouse b*******s!!

Don't care what they say, the League Cup is fast catching up with the FA Cup in status, and for pure entertainment, it's been streets ahead, especially with City involved!

Now... That is interesting... But somehow not surprising.

I wonder if he's pissed off that when he run off celebrating he found himself alone while the rest of the boys mobbed Willy. No doubt the media will pick up on it and make a big deal about it.

note to Klopp. Team collective bows holding hands are meant for occasions like these, not for draws v West Brom .

Someone should post footage of the City team doing it on Rawk

Feeling totally exhausted and drained , but well worth it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.