Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Yaya and Sterling laughing and chatting with Nasri after the game before the presentation. Reliving the incident with Llalana by looks of it.

Looks like somebody didn't get a cake...

od9jCm.jpg

i watched this image develop on BeIN 2 France... when the celebration initially started Yaya was standing right above Demi messing with his face and enjoying it with all the lads... doing the rabbit sign on his head... but at some point he sat down and this picture was taken... has anyone seen what happen before or after... do you care? we need to stop following the sensationalization of Yaya and appreciate that he is different... we won a very emotional final following all the shit that preceded the match... enjoy for fuck sake and leave the man alone... he had a great game a delivered with aplomb when we needed him....

I wonder if he's pissed off that when he run off celebrating he found himself alone while the rest of the boys mobbed Willy. No doubt the media will pick up on it and make a big deal about it.
Posted it on the Yaya thread, but he (nor Sterling) joined in with the on pitch celebrations, both went down the tunnel while the rest celebrated with the fans (Sterling went first, so good to see him happy in that picture).

I wonder if he's pissed off that when he run off celebrating he found himself alone while the rest of the boys mobbed Willy. No doubt the media will pick up on it and make a big deal about it.
The players don't respect him enough for scoring the winning penalty, which is why he'll go to China. That's what they'll run with I'm sure.

I use "interesting" when I am annoyed with something.

So it just annoys me, really. It may be nothing or he could be brooding while everyone else celebrates. I was frustrated with him not running straight to Willy after his penalty went in—thought it a bit selfish but that is probably just me.

i watched this image develop on BeIN 2 France... when the celebration initially started Yaya was standing right above Demi messing with his face and enjoying it with all the lads... doing the rabbit sign on his head... but at some point he sat down and this picture was taken... has anyone seen what happen before or after... do you care? we need to stop following the sensationalization of Yaya and appreciate that he is different... we won a very emotional final following all the shit that preceded the match... enjoy for fuck sake and leave the man alone... he had a great game a delivered with aplomb when we needed him....
That footage would be interesting to see, especially as a photo is just a moment in time, and can mean f**k all.

I use "interesting" when I am annoyed with something.

So it just annoys me, really. It may be nothing or he could be brooding while everyone else celebrates. I was frustrated with him not running straight to Willy after his penalty win in—thought it a bit selfish but that is probably just me.

It is your don't have a clue what had happened before or after the picture was taken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.