Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Great res7lt today boys!? Still thouqt
when the dippers brought on 2 of there subs,pellers should have throw navas on fo steriling for the last 15 mins, reckom we wwould have not need extra time then! Buy no worrys! WINNNERS AGAAIN!

Loved the way the players kept taking Willy away from Sky Sports reporter. A brilliant "Fuck off" moment.

Just got back, what a great day, many thanks to @gordondaviesmoustache and @Bill for sorting my ticket, brilliant day.

We deserved the win as I am sure many have said already, we dominated the game in normal time and should have been out of sight, before they came into it in extra time but the best team won, and it is a great way to win it. Another penalty decision not going our way, but it all turned out ok in the end I suppose.

There was only minimal bother as well, most of the Liverpool fans we met before and after were ok and the ones on our train were good as gold, had a good laugh with them. As much as we laugh at the Scousers they are nowhere near as bad as the rags.

Off to the doctors tomorrow, just to get my salt levels checked out.

All these delicious salty tears, I just can't get enough of 'em.

I had my four year old and eight year old ripping their tops off and running around the living room shouting 'Willy, Willy, Willy.'

Out of the mouths of babes:)

You may wish to reconsider that phrase. :-)

I look forward to the so-called proper journo's using that stick to beat us with. Then he comes out with the footage on city tv to shut the fookers up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.