Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong,this is the first time i have ever said aythig bad about Yaya, but i'm done after seeing that celebration video and the dressing room 'sulking pic' - The big mans out of a job in my eyes.

Just one slight worry, he better still bloody show up in The Champions League

no kit again, so are you saying he wasn't sulking in the dressing room pic?

the man is from the tropics he is cold :) but seriously.. we went after his brother and i think Kolo has his shirt (i will find confirmation) after more pictures are posted from people that actually like Yaya and do not look for one thing wrong to jump on...
all i am saying is that they captured him in that one moment and that really does not tell the whole truth... the way he celebrated shows that this win mean a lot to him... i am just a bit bothered by people choosing that one moment to tarnish this win...

no kit again, so are you saying he wasn't sulking in the dressing room pic?

Are you saying he was? Photograph's canny be funny old things. I'm inclined to believe a video would be more appropriate in showing someone's emotions, and if it's true that on beIN or canal+ he was laughing and joking basically the second before that photograph was taken then it's a non issue.

He was celebrating with his kit on too. Infact, are you suggesting that he hated winning today and couldn't wait to cover up his City kit and spent the day sulking to himself? Ridiculous.

i felt like i was going to have a heart attack when it was penalties aha. great win and another trophy !!!, even better it was against the dirty scousers ( even though there weren't any there )

CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ
League cup has been fantastic once again. Scored loads. The semi-final was brilliant, to fight back with 3 goals in the second leg was amazing.
The final was tense, mostly because we didn't take our many chances. Fernandinho's goal was a keeper's error probably but not many deserved to score more than him. Loved by all I think. A bit unlucky they got a scrappy one, first shot on target at 83 mins. They had more possession but I'd say throughout the whole game we created the best chances. And we definitely should've had a pen.
2 Ferns were fabulous, the whole defence was really impressive for me most of all Vinny. Silva very good, Yaya also. Sterling and Agüero troubled them often sadly didn't score. Zaba, Bony and Navas did very well too.
I was almost pleased when it came to penalties. Trusted our quality and experience to show. Willy Caballero will always be a hero to me now. Two nice stops I can remember in the game and to save 3 penalties - in the cup final, 2 of them wonderful - just shades Kompany for my motm. Jesus and Sergio's were ice cool and yet again Yaya scores the winner.
Always had great respect for Pellegrini, loved his line "I'd rather lose the title than lose my word". 3 trophies in 3 years, could yet be more. Top manager and class act.
Panty's off, Willy's in. Caballero's a Citizen!

How bitter was Calamity James on Channel 5's highlights show, moaning that Willy was off his line when he saved the bin dippers pens yet Mignolet done the same but was shit and didn't save one. calamity fuck off you're not welcome at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.