Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Any answer these questions because as soon as the penalty went in I did a runner for the train, Willy shakes his finger at Yay as he runs off is this him saying it was down to him and not Yaya winning it, secondly did anyone run after Yaya as the players seemed to swarm Willy and Yaya seems passed off in the subsequent dressing room photos, a bit like he thought he deserved more recognition.

Sergio didn't have much luck yesterday .

Although he should have scored at three goals yesterday.

We deserved to win and its great that Pellegrini signing off with winning a cup .

I think Navas gave everyone a lift after his penalty it was great to see such passion he had.. Maybe if he came on earlier we could of wrapped the game up before penalties.. Also willy you absolute legend yesterday he's had a lot of stick and a few City fans have eaten humble pie including myself.

Any answer these questions because as soon as the penalty went in I did a runner for the train, Willy shakes his finger at Yay as he runs off is this him saying it was down to him and not Yaya winning it, secondly did anyone run after Yaya as the players seemed to swarm Willy and Yaya seems passed off in the subsequent dressing room photos, a bit like he thought he deserved more recognition.
From what I saw Yaya ran towards Willie, and then ran away from him, the rest followed towards Yaya, but as he turned away carried on towards Willie.

The dressing room photo's are basically stills from a video, which seem to have been 'carefully' selected, and the video shows Yaya fully involved in the dressing room.

From what I saw Yaya ran towards Willie, and then ran away from him, the rest followed towards Yaya, but as he turned away carried on towards Willie.

The dressing room photo's are basically stills from a video, which seem to have been 'carefully' selected, and the video shows Yaya fully involved in the dressing room.

In the video you clearly see Yaya sitting on the side, Hart calls him over and he's one of the last into the picture, before they all jump up and down singing campeones.

He could barely walk too - might be an injury doubt for Wednesday.

Willy thought there was another penalty to take from what I heard and hadn't realised that we'd won!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.