Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

From what I saw Yaya ran towards Willie, and then ran away from him, the rest followed towards Yaya, but as he turned away carried on towards Willie.

The dressing room photo's are basically stills from a video, which seem to have been 'carefully' selected, and the video shows Yaya fully involved in the dressing room.

here is another video from the stands that shows that Yaya ran towards the group then realized that every one ran towards Willy, he turned around and ran towards Willy...
i am just so pissed that this morning here (US) all the podcast from the England are trying to taint this win by saying that Yaya did this and mentioning that one photo and skipping all the video evidence to the contrary... what makes it worse is that supporters of City are fucking falling for it as well... no wonder it is easy to attack City in the English media because some of our supporters just fall for their shit and repeat it without looking into it themselves...
that's just disappointing...

Maybe Willy was wagging his finger at Yaya saying don't take your shirt off because he was already on a yellow card? Or because Willy didn't realise it was over? Wouldn't look too much into it, great day yesterday,hope it can spur us on to go and win the league now

City have been denied quite a lot of stonewall penalties of late, what do we have to do to actually win one? it's not as if we have players who are known to dive, so I can't really understand......

i am just so pissed that this morning here (US) all the podcast from the England are trying to taint this win by saying that Yaya did this and mentioning that one photo and skipping all the video evidence to the contrary... what makes it worse is that supporters of City are fucking falling for it as well... no wonder it is easy to attack City in the English media because some of our supporters just fall for their shit and repeat it without looking into it themselves...
that's just disappointing...
To be fair, I think its partly been brought on by Yaya leaving the pitch immediately after the fireworks and stage celebration, where he limped away to the dressing room, without joining in with the rest of it. I thought it odd at the time, and mentioned it here last night. Having seen the other stuff, I just think he was knackered, and probably had a knock (he was down injured for a minute or so just before the end), and he just wanted to go and sit down, and rest.

Any answer these questions because as soon as the penalty went in I did a runner for the train, Willy shakes his finger at Yay as he runs off is this him saying it was down to him and not Yaya winning it, secondly did anyone run after Yaya as the players seemed to swarm Willy and Yaya seems passed off in the subsequent dressing room photos, a bit like he thought he deserved more recognition.

Yaya scored and then went to run off to celebrate, in the heat of the moment obviously expecting to be mauled by team mates. Willy initially thought it wasn't over and shook his finger at Yaya to say - don't celebrate yet. He then heard the crowd, saw the team running and realised it had been won at which point he was mauled!

Don't make too much of the Yaya thing. I think most players would just go nuts scoring the winning penalty and your initial thoughts wouldn't be to go and jump on the keeper as the pen still needed scoring. But credit to the team to recognise the heroics of Willy.

Remarkable seeing the liverpool end empty visbly within a few seconds of Yaya slotting home lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.