Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Just watched the highlights. Christ we missed some chances. That Sterling one is terrible but Mignolet made some good saves. At least Sterling kept going though.

Great save off Willy from the header.

David James showing where his loyalties lie.

Surely the game ended once Yaya's winning penalty went in so no yellow card. He was free to take off whatever he wanted within the bounds of decency :)

Is the correct answer.

It was mentioned on the ref report thing on a sky Sports.

You could argue that Coutinho taking off his shirt and jumping into the crowd is two, separate bookable offences and he should have been sent off

CcZuCH4WIAA6Pwz.jpg

Cracking pic of our Argie lads!

Dear, deary, deary fucking me. What a monumental fucking tool.

Most of them on RAWK see it as it was, but there's a good smattering of loons....

"Nah - a bunch of utter mercenary c*nts assembled with the grotesque wealth of some fuckin nomark sheikh who happens to have been born over an oilfield deserve fuck all."

In reply to the above we get this....

"A bit of a crude way of putting it. But I'm glad you said it. The distortion of the level playing field first by Chelsea's obscene oligarchic wealth acquisition and latterly by City's Middle east petroleum clout makes a mockery of everything and everyone not least all those within this thread attempting to make sense of a ridiculous mis-match of football game that should never by any remote standards of sporting decency be allowed to take place. Manchester City were once a great club. They are now little more than a glitter laden whore for the whimsical indulgence of an obscene wealth inheritor."

Last edited:
Just watching the highlights and I don't know if it's been mentioned but why the fuck was klopp dressed as an undertaker? Had he just come straight from a funeral? Black tie and black coat!! Soon as I seen that there was only going to be one winner wasn't there. Strange choice of attire for a cup final.

Most of them on RAWK see it as it was, but there's a good smattering of loons....

"Nah - a bunch of utter mercenary c*nts assembled with the grotesque wealth of some fuckin nomark sheikh who happens to have been born over an oilfield deserve fuck all."

"A bit of a crude way of putting it. But I'm glad you said it. The distortion of the level playing field first by Chelsea's obscene oligarchic wealth acquisition and latterly by City's Middle east petroleum clout makes a mockery of everything and everyone not least all those within this thread attempting to make sense of a ridiculous mis-match of football game that should never by any remote standards of sporting decency be allowed to take place. Manchester City were once a great club. They are now little more than a glitter laden whore for the whimsical indulgence of an obscene wealth inheritor."

That last sentence is so Mills and Boon ;-)

Where do these people come from?

This is a good one from RAWK.
useroff.gif
DAVO1

• secretly cryptic
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • It don't get better than this.
xx.gif

Re: FT Liverpool 1 - 1 City AET. City win 3-1 on penalties.
« Reply #1507 on: Today at 05:01:43 PM »

Correct me if i'm wrong here.

I was under the impression that a player can be sent off after the full time whistle whilst still on the pitch?

If memory serves me right Ian Rush was sent off in this way..

Yaya Toure takes off his shirt after the last penalty in celebration,Coutinho was booked earlier for the same thing..

I may be pedantic here but we are playing the fuckers again on weds.

Edit: Toure was already on a yellow

ip.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.