Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Well just have to say what an amazing day that was, what a way to win it even though it took forever to get home absolutely buzzing, and in not going to lie it was just perfect pulling into the service station before watford gap were all the scouse fuckers were sobbing into their scarfs.. amazing city just amazing.

You put you willy in,
your willy out,
your willy in and shake it all about,
you do the caballero,
thats what its all about,
oh the the caballero.

Still buzzing.

My best mate who supports Liverpool said he's not bothered, shit cup. Then goes on to say wait till Wednesday. So not bothered about losing a cup final, bothered about a league fixture that will mean nothing to them.

Still buzzing.

My best mate who supports Liverpool said he's not bothered, shit cup. Then goes on to say wait till Wednesday. So not bothered about losing a cup final, bothered about a league fixture that will mean nothing to them.
lol not bothered they were still in tears half way up the motorway hahaha and yes i did see tears :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.