Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Got my ticket, but some family members want to go. Therefore, and I know I'll get nowhere with this but I said I'd ask, am looking for 4 adult tickets! There, job done. So, 4 tickets anyone?

Samsdad said:
Ive been offered 1 ticket for the final am gonna drive down with my 14 yr old son and let him go in , just wondered your opinion on if he will be safe on his own inside the ground ?

Am gonna wait outside for him if i dont get a ticket on the day

We seem to acquire a few pissheads at finals. But with it being at 2.00pm kick off he should be ok.

I'd imagine that there will be spares on here nearer the time, keep you eyes & browser open

Samsdad said:
Ive been offered 1 ticket for the final am gonna drive down with my 14 yr old son and let him go in , just wondered your opinion on if he will be safe on his own inside the ground ?

Am gonna wait outside for him if i dont get a ticket on the day

you get the option to get a wrist band on kids with your contact details on etc...should he get lost.
about the best organised stadium ive been to if this helps?

Thanks for the replys ,im sure he will be ok ,but as mentioned sometimes get the p1ssheads being numptys

mcfc-mike said:
Samsdad said:
Thanks for the replys ,im sure he will be ok ,but as mentioned sometimes get the p1ssheads being numptys

Could you not squeeze through the turnstile with him ;)

How easy is it and what are the stewards like on the inside ?

Samsdad said:
mcfc-mike said:
Samsdad said:

To be honest I've never done it, have seen others though an it looks do able!

There are no stewards out side the turnstiles only inside, checking bags etc.

Seems to be easier done when it's busier as stewards inside are busy,
However i was joking and I wouldn't recommend it personally unless as a last resort, but at the end of the day it's up to you.

mcfc-mike said:
Samsdad said:
mcfc-mike said:

To be honest I've never done it, have seen others though an it looks do able!

There are no stewards out side the turnstiles only inside, checking bags etc.

Seems to be easier done when it's busier as stewards inside are busy,
However i was joking and I wouldn't recommend it personally unless as a last resort, but at the end of the day it's up to you.

So i cant say mcfc-mike told me to do it ? ;-)

Samsdad said:

I think tickets will become available as time goes on, however if not then pm me nearer the time and if he's anywhere near our section we'll see he's right once inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.