Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

de niro said:
Samsdad said:
Thanks for the replys ,im sure he will be ok ,but as mentioned sometimes get the p1ssheads being numptys

I think tickets will become available as time goes on, however if not then pm me nearer the time and if he's anywhere near our section we'll see he's right once inside.

Your a star de niro thanks very much

pride in battle said:
Sunderland have tickets to watch the game at the Stadium Of Light in the corporate sections.....suprised City aren't doing this???
that's a good idea , we should follow Sunderland and do something similar

cityboy5 said:
pride in battle said:
Sunderland have tickets to watch the game at the Stadium Of Light in the corporate sections.....suprised City aren't doing this???
that's a good idea , we should follow Sunderland and do something similar
Prices start at £8 and you get a free drink and food with that....
Here's the link.....<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safc.com/tickets/dare-to-dream/cup-final-screening" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safc.com/tickets/dare-to-dre ... -screening</a>

I'm after 1 please for my dad, I've got mine and well be traveling down together so hoping to sort him one before the day.. PM me of anyone can help please. Cheers, Tom

Spare Wembley ticket anyone?

A long shot - but my mate (yes really!) has a ticket as he has 6000 points, his wife only has 3000 and doesn't have a ticket.
They've booked a weekend in London and as it stands the wife will remain in a pub near Wembley while he goes to the game. Anyone got a spare she could have?
His ticket is in the top tier but as long as she gets in that is the main thing.
Thanks - please send a PM if you can help :)

PS, can supply pictures of the wife...... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.