Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

I have 2 spare club wembley tickets available for sunday which cost me £260 but looking to strike a deal for 2 barcelona away tickets as got flights and hotel booked . Already got cup final tickets so cant use the club wembley ones.

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm --

I have 2 spare club wembley tickets available for sunday which cost me £260 but looking to strike a deal for 2 barcelona away tickets as got flights and hotel booked . Already got cup final tickets so cant use the club wembley ones.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm --<br /><br />I have 2 spare club wembley tickets available for sunday which cost me £260 but looking to strike a deal for 2 barcelona away tickets as got flights and hotel booked . Already got cup final tickets so cant use the club wembley ones.

just hand an email from City (hospitality) saying that they might have a few spare CAT 3 (£72) tickets. I have emailed back to see how many I can get, so if I can get any, happy to help out any fellow blue mooners as I already have my tickets.

Hopefully will hear back tomorrow (thursday 27th) morning, so send me a PM if you need a ticket and if I manage to get any, will reply as soon as I hear. It would be a case of meeting at Wembley.

OK. Loads of PM's thanks. I will do what I can tomorrow but no more PMs please

bluesimon said:
just hand an email from City (hospitality) saying that they might have a few spare CAT 3 (£72) tickets. I have emailed back to see how many I can get, so if I can get any, happy to help out any fellow blue mooners as I already have my tickets.

Hopefully will hear back tomorrow (thursday 27th) morning, so send me a PM if you need a ticket and if I manage to get any, will reply as soon as I hear. It would be a case of meeting at Wembley.

Pm'd mate

I Know it's a long shot but my mate (SAFC fan) has just managed to get hold of a ticket in your end.

I know your fans are a polite and courteous bunch and he's not daft enough to celebrate/wear colours etc so I'm sure he won't get in any bother and will probably enjoy the craic.

Obviously the lad is desperate to get a ticket in the Sunderland end so if anyone happens to be stuck in with the Mackems and fancies a ticket swap (it a £90 ticket but will swap for any other value one) then I'd be happy to sort it out.

PM me your number and we'll agree to meet up on the day.

bluesimon said:

PM'd you mate

bluesimon said:

Pm'd blue

withe1982 said:
I Know it's a long shot but my mate (SAFC fan) has just managed to get hold of a ticket in your end.

I know your fans are a polite and courteous bunch and he's not daft enough to celebrate/wear colours etc so I'm sure he won't get in any bother and will probably enjoy the craic.

Obviously the lad is desperate to get a ticket in the Sunderland end so if anyone happens to be stuck in with the Mackems and fancies a ticket swap (it a £90 ticket but will swap for any other value one) then I'd be happy to sort it out.

he'll be fine in our end mate. we are blues.

de niro said:
withe1982 said:

he'll be fine in our end mate. we are blues.

I'm sure he will be mate. Quite like your fans anyway. At least you have some proper support unlike some (ahem... Utd).

Anyone with a spare at face value please pm me. Love in London and life long blue. Have purchased many a ticket via here and can get references from fellow members.
Thought I would be overseas with work but am in London this weekend.

steveftm said:
Hey up guys,
hope you dont mind me posting on your forum.
But i have 2 club wembley tickets for the final on sunday, They are located smack bang in the middle of the stand, row 5, seat 3 and 4.

Was just wondering if any of your fans had the same club wembley tickets (seats and row doesnt matter) but in the Sunderland end.

Sorry to bother you again lads.

Cheers
Steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.