Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

It's worth a go, so......

I'm a ST holder and go with my dad but was over generous and have given my ticket to my 8 year old son to have his first trip to Wembley with his Grandad.

Have changed my mind now !

Please please please if anyone has a spare ticket get in touch and I can pick up from anywhere.........

Don't make me snatch it back of my lad !!

Thanks

Tom_mcfc said:
bluesimon said:
just hand an email from City (hospitality) saying that they might have a few spare CAT 3 (£72) tickets. I have emailed back to see how many I can get, so if I can get any, happy to help out any fellow blue mooners as I already have my tickets.

Hopefully will hear back tomorrow (thursday 27th) morning, so send me a PM if you need a ticket and if I manage to get any, will reply as soon as I hear. It would be a case of meeting at Wembley.

I need 1 or 2 tickets mate - I have PM'd you too. It will be interesting to see if the club do release anymore tickets...

still desperate for 1 ticket, don't fancy standing outside wembley looking for a ticket, like i did against gillingham.
And i didn't get one, so please help pm me, thank's Neil

I will beg again as I have done for weeks now! Got a united away ticket I would exchange for a ticket for sunday. drop me a pm

Hi Guys im an safc fan with 1 man city ticket, looking to swap for a ticket in the sunderland end, PM me if we can make a deal!!

Gray

London based BlueMember with 10 games already under my belt this Season. I'm looking for x1 TIcket for me. I've got Cash waiting, and will be available to pick up in London between now and Sunday. I will also be at Wembley Green Man Pub/Roundabout by 11.30am on Sunday to meet up.... PM me
Thanks
Simon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.