Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

marco said:
Rodney said:
marco said:
oh rodney you plonker, people have hotels to book plus travel arangments if someone can secure a ticket then good luck to them

1. the point you make is totally irrelevant to the one I have raised.

2. I really wish that I hadn't chosen that username, it's such a gift.

its not irrelevant 'rodders ' its an early thread for the game (A FINAL) when tickets are not on sale, eg i may not be able to go so i could arange to give my ticket to de niro now he can then book a coach before they sell out, cant see anything wrong here i think your picking at nothing, did you check the bin men were on time today and all the rubbish was in the correct colour bins 'just a thought' then i bet you had your baked beans bang on 11 as you do every day

Point is that why on earth should someone with a reasonable points history miss out because someone with more points buys their ticket to sell to someone who has never even been before (just read the posts in this thread, some are being quite open that they require tickets for people who have never even been to a game). Tickets are limited, if someone who can buy is unable to attend then they should leave the tickets for those who are next in line.

I will get my ticket and so have no personal axe to grind but this is not what BM should be about.

Not sure what the beans and bins stuff is about.

Rodney said:
marco said:
Rodney said:
1. the point you make is totally irrelevant to the one I have raised.

2. I really wish that I hadn't chosen that username, it's such a gift.

its not irrelevant 'rodders ' its an early thread for the game (A FINAL) when tickets are not on sale, eg i may not be able to go so i could arange to give my ticket to de niro now he can then book a coach before they sell out, cant see anything wrong here i think your picking at nothing, did you check the bin men were on time today and all the rubbish was in the correct colour bins 'just a thought' then i bet you had your baked beans bang on 11 as you do every day

Point is that why on earth should someone with a reasonable points history miss out because someone with more points buys their ticket to sell to someone who has never even been before (just read the posts in this thread, some are being quite open that they require tickets for people who have never even been to a game). Tickets are limited, if someone who can buy is unable to attend then they should leave the tickets for those who are next in line.

I will get my ticket and so have no personal axe to grind but this is not what BM should be about.

I'm with you Dave, should only sell on here in the last week of sale.

for all games. (home seasoncards apart)

Does anyone actually know how many season card holders we have? I am a season card holder and have over 2000pts but not on the Cup scheme for this match!!

Would like to think i would get a ticket but unsure now?

2 adult tickets needed - please message me - no silly offers though lol I'm a face value with a small admin fee kinda fella.

I don't suppose a non-cup scheme season ticket holder would be able to get me a ticket alongside the one I'm getting?
The old man wants to come with me but would only be eligible when (and if) they came on general sale. So my options are to either get 2 sat together on here (a rarity I'm sure for a Cup final) or to enlist the help of a fellow blue on here to get the second ticket next to the seat I would buy myself when I'm eligible.

If anyone is up for it PM me and I'll explain in more detail what I mean as it sounds confusing but It's actually pretty simple. I'd also be willing to pay "admin" and "labour" costs on top of the face value for services rendered.

de niro said:
Rodney said:
marco said:

I'm with you Dave, should only sell on here in the last week of sale.

for all games. (home seasoncards apart)

So, as a moderator, will you be deleting the thread since anyone responding breaches the T&Cs ?

tbh i dont see what all the fuss is about, if i get 2 tickets so be it, if i dont, then so be it as well, i need a couple wks notice before i can go to any match on wkend as work every weekend, so have to try and book a holiday for that day have to give at least a wks notice and not 100% i would get that day. so in my case i need to get feelers out to see if theres any chance, so cant really afford to hold off a wk or before any match.

i see it as helping a fellow blues out passing on tickets on here

welsh_andy said:
tbh i dont see what all the fuss is about, if i get 2 tickets so be it, if i dont, then so be it as well, i need a couple wks notice before i can go to any match on wkend as work every weekend, so have to try and book a holiday for that day have to give at least a wks notice and not 100% i would get that day. so in my case i need to get feelers out to see if theres any chance, so cant really afford to hold off a wk or before any match.

i see it as helping a fellow blues out passing on tickets on here
I agree with this. I have to work a lot of weekends and evenings. Therefore, it is not viable for me to get a season ticket as I cannot guarantee getting to every match and therefore don't want to put money to waste. As a result of this, I am at a disadvantage to getting tickets for Wembley games and 'big matches'. I would not necessarily call this queue jumping, there are just some people who are not able to get tickets as easily as others, that is all.

Ok, maybe there are one or two people who are googling 'cup final tickets' and then stumble upon this forum in a hope they can get one, but I like to think that the majority are like myself, just genuine blues wanting to support their side and hoping to see the team lift a trophy!

Back in the 'dark days' if you had told me that we would be visiting wembley every year I would have laughed in your face. I could not dream back then that we would be playing at Wembley in anything but a play off match! As a result, I just want to make sure that I am there!!!

Win or lose, up the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.