Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

After one single adult ticket for the good lady for the final. Anyone with a spare to sell please inbox me. Thanks

I have a spare Cup Final ticket available, £56, block 548.

HOWEVER

I would like to swap it for a United Away or Barcelona ticket if possible. Obviously settling up any difference in price either way.

edit: Ticket gone. Sorry to all I couldn't help

Didsbury Dave said:

HOWEVER

I would like to swap it for a United Away or Barcelona ticket if possible. Obviously settling up any difference in price either way.

Pm'd you Dave

I'm also another one pleading:

1 ticket for the final needed please.

I can meet and pick up from Manchester/Stockport on Saturday, or meet in and around Euston from 10.30am on the Sunday as I'm on the 8.14 out of Stockport on Sunday! Obviously a few pints in it aswell ;)

Any of the price categories, I don't mind where I sit as long as I'm there (City End)

Pleeease, getting desperate now.

United - Carling Cup ticket swap

Eligible for a United away ticket tomorrow and will be purchasing but I am currently ticketless for Sunday. If anyone has a spare can they please get in touch with me and I am willing to use United away ticket as bait to get me in Wembers! Please don't merge as this will get lost amongst the ticket requests.

Thanks

Re: United - Carling Cup ticket swap

Tom_mcfc said:
Eligible for a United away ticket tomorrow and will be purchasing but I am currently ticketless for Sunday. If anyone has a spare can they please get in touch with me and I am willing to use United away ticket as bait to get me in Wembers! Please don't merge as this will get lost amongst the ticket requests.

Thanks

Thanks for merging

Didsbury Dave said:

HOWEVER

Gone in as to our swap Dave?

m35 blue68 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

HOWEVER

Gone in as to our swap Dave?

Yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.