capital one owe us big time.

sunderland till i die said:
de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

bloody hell less than ten years ago you were a proper football club just like us and look at the attitude now

we'll enjoy the capital one cup final more than you lot, win, lose or draw

the capital one cup owes us nowt

this final means a lot more to us than you lot who will be in the bigger european competition anyway

never take anything for granted man city

the hard yards are still been done up here in sunderland

We're not a proper club because somebody else owns us? Tell you what mate, ten years ago, we wouldn't have had 20,000 empty seats for a home semi final.

Stoned Rose said:
I really really want to win this.

I'd be fucking delighted for MP as he really deserves some success for the incredible swagger and style he's brought to our team.

Plus winning a trophy will give the players so much winning mentality it will stand us in great stead for the rest of 13/14.

Wonder if all the journos that wrote shite about him at the start of the season, will be eating humble pie or
will they just be forgetting it ???

eddiemarin09 said:
Corky said:
I doubt they will be too pleased tonight.

Who'd have thunk it, Chelsea and MU both going out to Sunderland.
I haven't stepped back to think about that..Sunderland knocked out the rags and chelsea that is one hell of an achievement enough to give them the confidence they need to retain there place in the premier league

If Sunderland turn us over, they really can say they've deserved it. The phrase about needing to beat the best teams along the way to win a tournament isn't always true.

To beat Chelsea, Utd (2 legs) and us would be a phenomenal achievement considering where they were at the start of the season.

If we get an early goal, I think we can control the game. We certainly won't sit back like Utd did last night. Then again, the longer it's 0-0, the more they'll grow in confidence. As they've done in the games at SoL last few years.

sunderland till i die said:
i'm happy to support a little club

our little club has done quite well against your massive club lately

apart from in the asian cup final

still you've got the money and all the cockneys and hangers on that come with it

basically you'll have ten or so years of glory ahead of you similar to the twenty years that man utd had

doesn't seam quite right really though does it?

perhaps for the younger fan base but not your real lads from the 70's and 80's

How old are you, i would give you the benefit but the cockneys and hangers on either means your a rag or a plastic Sooonderland, god give me strength

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.