capital one owe us big time.

The wigan final is still sore in the memory, but i really believe that this year such a thing wouldn't happen - Get a good win this weekend and we then look strong for the FA cup too and things in the prem will soon go south for arsenal with the next few games they have coming up!

gmckennasell said:
the sheiks evil money machine versus sunderlands honest ten bob toilers , it will be similar to the wigan final , all neutrals backing sunderland ,but i think the result will be totally different this time , we now have a squad of players who want to play for the manager

Then why am I so nervous

Champions2012! said:
gmckennasell said:
the sheiks evil money machine versus sunderlands honest ten bob toilers , it will be similar to the wigan final , all neutrals backing sunderland ,but i think the result will be totally different this time , we now have a squad of players who want to play for the manager

Then why am I so nervous

The day I'm not nervous about City before a big game, I will pack the whole thing in.

Champions2012! said:
gmckennasell said:

Then why am I so nervous

Because in football, nothing is guaranteed. That's why we love the game.
Everything has to be earned, no matter how good you are.

Then apart from that, you get games like last night, that only the gods can dish up. ;-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Champions2012! said:
gmckennasell said:

Then why am I so nervous

The day I'm not nervous about City before a big game, I will pack the whole thing in.
I'm not nervous for the final. The hours before the Wigan final were shrouded with rumours, none of which were being denied by the club. The players hated Mancini, wanted him out. There was a lot going on behind the scenes that day. It was similar to the Boro 8-1 game in that there were more things happening off the pitch than on it.

This time it's different. Every player is happy, there's nobody that can say they haven't been given a fair amount of games, there are no 'bad eggs' disturbing the togetherness of the squad, everyone is focused, we're playing incredible football, scoring at will.

I'm not nervous at all. Of course, all of this doesn't mean we're guaranteed to win. Nothing is guaranteed. But i'm not nervous in the slightest.

Champions2012! said:
gmckennasell said:

Then why am I so nervous

We should have a manager who hasn't been sacked picking the Team.

Tricky_Trev said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Champions2012! said:
Then why am I so nervous

I'm not nervous for the final. The hours before the Wigan final were shrouded with rumours, none of which were being denied by the club. The players hated Mancini, wanted him out. There was a lot going on behind the scenes that day. It was similar to the Boro 8-1 game in that there were more things happening off the pitch than on it.

This time it's different. Every player is happy, there's nobody that can say they haven't been given a fair amount of games, there ar no 'bad eggs' disturbing the togetherness of the squad, everyone is focused, we're playing incredible footbal, scoring at will.

I'm not nervous at all. Of course, all of this doesn't mean we're guaranteed to win. Nothing is guaranteed. But i'm not nervous in the slightest.

I'm nervous to some extent before most games. It isn't a reflection on how likely I think we are to win just how important it is that we win. I think we have an excellent chance of beating Sunderland but it is a cup final so I will definitely be nervous once the day comes.

I really really want to win this.

I'd be fucking delighted for MP as he really deserves some success for the incredible swagger and style he's brought to our team.

Plus winning a trophy will give the players so much winning mentality it will stand us in great stead for the rest of 13/14.

Tricky_Trev said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Champions2012! said:
Then why am I so nervous

This time it's different. Every player is happy, there's nobody that can say they haven't been given a fair amount of games, there are no 'bad eggs' disturbing the togetherness of the squad, everyone is focused, we're playing incredible football, scoring at will.

Depends on the side he puts out. Full strength we would have to have a serious off day.

Blimey lets hope Sunderland never meet Cardiff in any final..

it will be known as the misery guts cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.