capital one owe us big time.

Bill

this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

I doubt they will be too pleased tonight.

Who'd have thunk it, Chelsea and MU both going out to Sunderland.

I think they should owe united something, I thought from extra time til the end was classic comedy the likes will be shown for years to come

blueflash said:
I think they should owe united something, I thought from extra time til the end was classic comedy the likes will be shown for years to come

Haha!

blueflash said:
ha ha ha well said m8 im laughing me socks off

sir peace frog said:
de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.
everyone bar Newcastle and us will want sunderland to win

And Boro..........

Makes for a good final. A lot of neutrals might tune in to see if Sunderland can beat us, and the vast majority of people will want Sunderland to win. At least it's a team who doesn't regularly get into the final, and a set of fans who deserve it.

It'll be a cracking day out, good atmosphere and hopefully a good game too.

the sheiks evil money machine versus sunderlands honest ten bob toilers , it will be similar to the wigan final , all neutrals backing sunderland ,but i think the result will be totally different this time , we now have a squad of players who want to play for the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.