Car driving standards

Some absolute Herbert's on our roads..to those blues that drive be careful. Looks to be getting a lot worse on our roads ?
Having been over to the UK a few times in the last 12 months, I think the standard of driving on motorways is actually quite good by comparison to here.

Here the 'slow' lane is to be avoided. Stay in the centre lane, regardless, don't even consider using another lane. Hogging the 'fast' lane isn't really an issue, because cars will simply pass using the slower lanes.

Stay in the fast lane and then drive diagonally across four lanes of traffic to take the exit ramp........it obviously saves time moving gradually across.

Traffic going too slowly, no problem, just zig-zag your way through using all the lanes available. It's surprising how far you can go in the slow lane while the others are bumper to bumper, then just force your way back across to the fast lane again.

Driving regulations, etiquette, highway code yadda, yadda, are just unnecessary hinderances and inconveniences.

Twice this week Ive nearly been hit by fucking idiots who cant drive. The gym is in one of those standard complexes with a bloody Starbucks at the entrance to the car park, units down one side, parking round the 3 edges and a series of rows through the middle for bay parking. Its one way, marked by arrows painted on the road, in and out clockwise.
Nobody understands this and everyone drives the wrong way out. I drive up the middle purposely, causing furious looks from people coming at me the wrong way. Anyway...
Driving in, see a space in the front row to my right, indicate and stop to reverse into it.
Some ****, well 2 cunts in 3 days, cant be fucked to wait 5 seconds behind me and undertake to my nearside just as the car swings out as I reverse in.
First time was an inch away from a collision, second time Ive learned to check for fucktards and was ready for it.
Both drivers in their early 20s, going quick as fuck, and oblivious to everything. Cunts

Seems like there has been large scale cheating going on re: driving tests, for some time.
They are starting to wise up to it but makes you wonder how many drivers on the road got there via this method.

It's rare for everyone to pull up all at the same time, should be in order of who gets there first. It is a stupid rule as I've had people who got there first wave me through and others who don't stop at all. I think Bill might be right, whoever has his cock out first
weird cunts

I always set of quite quickly because it’s shit to hold up a queue of traffic… get up to speed and then cruise at the speed limit.

Driving at the speed of the road is just enraging to some idiots though.

And that isn’t just at the speeders, it also includes the morons who drive at 30 on a 40 road.
What gets me is people driving at say 40 everywhere! So you will be behind them on a national speed limit road (single) and not be able to overtake due to the road twists and turns, then you come into a 30 zone and the feckers don't slow down and carry on at 40.. Then you get out the other side catch up again and get stuck again, does my head in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.