Car driving standards

If every driver drove to the Highway Code, the roads would actually work, and road deaths would be practically eliminated.

The problem now is that too many drive to the 'MyWay Code'. It's an alarming stat if you break it down, but every single road death (of which there are 5 per day on average) costs >3 Million to the taxpayer, which equated to BILLIONS a year.

I bought three copies recently - two years apart to accompany me on my speed awareness course. I'm the Erling Haaland of Speed Awareness Courses - I've a hat trick of 'em. Just be mindful of yer speedo in Gtr Manchester, South Yorkshire 'n Lincolnshire!
Drivers like you are a nuisance to us law abiding careful considerate drivers…….it’s not big and it’s not clever

I bought three copies recently - two years apart to accompany me on my speed awareness course. I'm the Erling Haaland of Speed Awareness Courses - I've a hat trick of 'em. Just be mindful of yer speedo in Gtr Manchester, South Yorkshire 'n Lincolnshire!
Snap !!!! I'm on my 3rd on monday, 8.30. Clearly they dont work.

Snap !!!! I'm on my 3rd on monday, 8.30. Clearly they dont work.
They aren't hard hitting enough. People who have to deal with the aftermath or RTC's on a regular basis often suffer with severe PTSD later in life. Some crashes have horrific consequences. The stuff they show on SA courses is tame in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.