Car Park Cam

citytill1die84 said:
Watched it yesterday and seen that guy telling Micah to bring something Thursday. I couldn't hear the video was in work I just went to view it now and it's been edited and taken out :( probably nothing but what did it say?

His new Armani suit...tore the last one on the train home from Wemberlee.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I can understand people who think this is just the club making a pointless video about players walking across a car park, because at face value that's exactly what it is.

If though, you look past the face-value aspect of the video hopefully you might see what I see. I think Endemol is being very clever, they're using this kind of behind the scenes footage to try and create an aura of normality when it comes to footballers. How often do we complain these days that the footballers are too detached from the fan base? They live in their own bubble and therefore people find it hard to be empathetic with them. However, these videos have painted our players in a whole new light as just normal people, going to work, like normal people do. In a way the club is creating ties between the players and the fans by using things like this to create a bit of common empathy.

For a simple example, just look at Edin Dzeko. Footage like this has helped paint him as the nice, genuine guy that he is and because of that the fans are much more inclined to get behind him and support him whilst he's going through a rough patch. Everybody was delighted for him when he scored that goal against Blackburn. Why? Because the fans felt they knew him. They felt he deserved it because he's a nice guy.

It's 'fortress mentality 101'. If the fans truly want to feel in touch with the players they have to be there every step of the way, whether it's just a stroll across the training ground car park, or scoring the winning goal in a cup final. It's about the journey.

I think our OS is proving to be a valuable tool for our mentality. You might not agree but that's the way I see it.
Think you are spot on. This is why so many players have started to use twitter as it also makes them more 'real', instead of a pantomime villain who eats babies and just does bad things. Look at savage and Barton, two 'baddies' who since being humanised (If thats a word) by using twitter have come across as ok lads.

got a little bit jealous inside when she got 2 kisses off Vincent...... not afraid to admit it either..

jollycity said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
bobmcfc said:
platt was the only one not to give her a smooch
Don't think she was too keen on Platt either. To be fair if you were a woman you'd probably want to give a bunch of famous, athletic 20 odd year olds a kiss and leave a fat, balding 40odd year old.

....and what's wrong with balding 40 odd year olds????

Balding 40 year olds of the world unite! Lol

citytill1die84 said:
Watched it yesterday and seen that guy telling Micah to bring something Thursday. I couldn't hear the video was in work I just went to view it now and it's been edited and taken out :( probably nothing but what did it say?
Iv just watched the vid again and wonderd why it has been cut myself!?!?

Strange!!!

chase of spades said:
citytill1die84 said:
Iv just watched the vid again and wonderd why it has been cut myself!?!?

Strange!!!
His suit. He said he was messing about on the train on way back and ripped it and needs a new one for Thursday or think he said he's got one. Made a comment about a Armani suit or something as well.

Opened this to have a laugh at the video but yet again people complaining.

Don't watch these videos if you don't want to know more about the players that play for the club you support.

Btw I'm sure she wouldn't kiss me even though I'm a 21 year old man. Money grabbing w***e ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.