Car Park Cam

I like to know what players are doing and i see why endemol are doing this... I mean they were the company who created big brother tv show, but the same problem occurred on that show.... viewers were constantly being shown the same recycled shit which resulted in loss of viewers.
I find myself becoming bored of knowing which manbag Joe has today or what car Mario has chauffeur driven.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Yes, because we all turn up for work in flash cars worth 100k and do two hours work a day dont we!
SkyBlueFlux said:
they're using this kind of behind the scenes footage to try and create an aura of normality when it comes to footballers. How often do we complain these days that the footballers are too detached from the fan base? They live in their own bubble and therefore people find it hard to be empathetic with them. However, these videos have painted our players in a whole new light as just normal people, going to work, like normal people do.

I just enjoyed being able to watch a video on the OS that didn't have the annoying fella off the interviews saying 'Yeah, great.' every time one of the players walked in from the car park.

'Oh, you like turning up to training? you'll have to meet Micah Richards, he likes turning up to training too'

Roger Ringpiece said:
Yes, because we all turn up for work in flash cars worth 100k and do two hours work a day dont we!
If we were all premiership footballers - then yes!

Roger Ringpiece said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
they're using this kind of behind the scenes footage to try and create an aura of normality when it comes to footballers. How often do we complain these days that the footballers are too detached from the fan base? They live in their own bubble and therefore people find it hard to be empathetic with them. However, these videos have painted our players in a whole new light as just normal people, going to work, like normal people do.

That's not exactly what I meant. Obviously they're richer than us mere peasants.

The point I was getting at is that they are human beings just like you and I, so despite their vast wealth, we share common ground that you wouldn't see if we didn't have these videos.

You might not go to work in the exact same way as them, or earn the same wage, or work the same hours but there are parts of the working day (meeting your colleagues, coming back after a holiday etc.) that a lot of us can associate with. The point is they might be millionaires but as humans we're not all that different. This kind of footage breaks down that impersonal barrier we've had with players for so long.

That Merc Balo got out of flew past me today on the M56, then turned off at Wilmslow, wonder if Balo has moved out of his appartment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.