Car Park prices doubled everywhere!

Following the doubling of the independent car parks from a fiver to a tenner in one fell swoop yesterday, I am looking at alternatives.
Is there anywhere on the Ashton tram line that I can drive to and park free , then jump on a tram straight to the Etihad and back ?
I assume Ashton trains are not quite as busy as the Mac ones ?????
Any ideas guys ?
Cheers.

Following the doubling of the independent car parks from a fiver to a tenner in one fell swoop yesterday, I am looking at alternatives.
Is there anywhere on the Ashton tram line that I can drive to and park free , then jump on a tram straight to the Etihad and back ?
Any ideas guys ?
Cheers.
Ashton trains or trams ?
The trams back to ashton are seriously rammed, there is the park.and ride place next to the travelodge near the shelldon arms,always looked rammed too so get there early if you go there.

noticed over the last few years that more and more away fans have realised this,and are parking at ashton west i think the tram stop.is called,or, are going from there cos they are staying at the travelodege after the game

Any ideas guys ?
Cheers.
Yes, the park and ride Ashton Moss metronome station not far from the M 60.
The post code is Ol 6 7IUb

Any ideas guys ?
Cheers.
Your best bet is park at B&Q retail park in Ashton and catch tram from Audenshaw, that's if tram isn't too full.

The one thing that would get me to call it a day would not be a reversion to early sixties style football, Pep's departure, or abolishing the concession STs. It would be the travelling. There is no pleasant way to get to the Etihad. And I only come about a dozen miles. If I get to my seat less than an hour before kick off I think I'm late, but as I drove down Alan Turing Way yesterday and saw Blue Car Park rammed I thought, 'kinell, there's a hour to go and everyone's here! Thankfully I was in Green Car Park! But the travelling become a major ball ache whether it's train, tram, bus or car!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.