Car Parking Season Tickets

This close season approach seems to have been, if it ain't broke, take a huge mallet and smash it to smithereens. Clearly Pep isn't the only one at City to "over think" things.
We 'legacy fans' spoiled their plans for the Super League... This is them throwing their toys out of the pram.

It's quite a shitshow they've created, but let's face it; as always, the vast majority of fans will just keep going back for more, regardless.

If it goes to pot off the pitch for City fans this weekend, you can bet that our corporate and hospitality sectors will run as smoothly as clockwork.

The simple fact is that if we tonk Norwich by 3 or 4 goals, everything will be forgiven by the vast majority, who will be back for more next time.

Most football fans are lemmings. All the clubs know that we'll keep buying into a dream.

We 'legacy fans' spoiled their plans for the Super League... This is them throwing their toys out of the pram.

It's quite a shitshow they've created, but let's face it; as always, the vast majority of fans will just keep going back for more, regardless.

If it goes to pot off the pitch for City fans this weekend, you can bet that our corporate and hospitality sectors will run as smoothly as clockwork.

The simple fact is that if we tonk Norwich by 3 or 4 goals, everything will be forgiven by the vast majority, who will be back for more next time.

Most football fans are lemmings. All the clubs know that we'll keep buying into a dream.
Hadn't looked at it that way Lavinda.
If it's any consolation, all I know is that people are being "carpeted" and heads may yet roll.

It surely can't be true that parking is all pay on the day now?

I've always had a car park season ticket to go with the match ST.

To be honest this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I payed for the parking ST to avoid the stress of not knowing where I was going to be able to park around the ground. If randomly turning up and looking for parking is the only option thats just not good enough as far as I'm concerned.
No blue car park this year due to NHS still using. Media car park lost to new arena development. It is going to be carnage

It surely can't be true that parking is all pay on the day now?

I've always had a car park season ticket to go with the match ST.

To be honest this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I payed for the parking ST to avoid the stress of not knowing where I was going to be able to park around the ground. If randomly turning up and looking for parking is the only option thats just not good enough as far as I'm concerned.
Totally agree looks like we have lost 2 car parks the coop live arena is going in one and as at Sunday the larger one is still a large covid testing site, weather they mix us in with that is anyone's guess?
I would 100% allow extra time on Saturday to make sure you get to park OK, probably with the ticket shit show go Friday night :.)
Edit
Thinking about it we parked on the covid car park at the back for the Everton match

Hadn't looked at it that way Lavinda.
If it's any consolation, all I know is that people are being "carpeted" and heads may yet roll.
I think 'consolation' is what anyone affected by this mess wants. Heads may well roll, but they will almost certainly be the wrong ones, and dealt with (quite correctly) in-house.

The issue for me is the attitude of the club's hierarchy in relation to the City Matters team... Do they take CM seriously, or just pay lip service?
I know from here that @Prestwich_Blue has been putting hours in trying to get some sense out of the club over a variety of close season issues. He seems to have been running into brick walls at every point!
As I see it, the club has distanced itself even further from the fans since the first burst of enthusiasm of 'keeping in touch' at the start of covid. We have been patronised at pretty much every point since.
Fans have been treated no better than nodding dogs since the SuperLeague plans were overturned. Patted on the head and, at times, reportedly lied to by outsourced staff, while the higher levels of the club are throwing money around like confetti to multi millionaires.

We fans are a million miles away from the club now. We're little more than an irritating itch to them.

Does anyone have any details of how to book this car parking in advance?
The City website says you can book in advance and it's done on ANPR but I can't find any details on how to do it.
I can find fuck all on how to book a space. It's fuckin' Tuesday before the game and there's nothig! I bet the APNR system is gonna be as simple as the mobile ticketing. If you wanted a system that fucks people off then swap to mobile ticketing, and if yer want to fuck 'em off royally then bugger up a tried and tested parking system for some abomination. I wonder if MCFC have partnered with TfGM in order to keep traffic off the roads and on the rails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.