Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

man city- 16 players in world cup.

liverpool- 8 players in world cup.

they will come with better 11.

They won't, we'll have some back before the world cup finishes.The reason we have more there is we have more better squad players.The difference between rested and match fit is also unpredictable. Confident we'll beat them

It's a better tie with us being at home.

Liverpool's quality really doesn't go much deeper than their starting eleven.

Ederson and Allison likely to be still away.

Liverpool will still be without Diaz and Djota.

Our kids are better than theirs and we will also have Haaland, Mahrez and Akanji all rested. Phillips and Walker will be match fit.

If Portugal go out early, we will pretty much have a team primed.

Our England lads will be back before mid-Devenber

Klopp really can't afford to risk going strong because of their present league position.

As perverse as it sounds, we should be looking forward to it.

Depending on the date, I'm in town anyway because off to Christmas Panto in the afternoon at the Opera House with the family to see Peter Pan.

From one extreme to the other in a matter of hours.
Oh well you’d no need to go to the game then as watching Liverpool is the equivalent of a good panto!

Dec 6th is the last round of 16 game.

Dec 10th is the last quarter final.

I would expect, Akanji, Ake, possibly De Bruyne, the Spain or Portugal contigent, the Germany or Brazil contingent and the English lot home by then.

I picked Belgium 1st, Croatia 2nd, Germany 1st, Spain 2nd. Either Kev, Laporte and Rodri or Gundogan will be home early.
Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 10.11.50.png Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 10.12.10.png
I've gone with Kev.

With the quarters playing out like this for me:
Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 10.16.13.png

Obviously it could play out different but we have so many players on different teams, that a large chunk of our players will be knocked out, given a week off and still have plenty of time to train before Liverpool.

The only kicker would be England going through.

We should give them the welcome they deserve ? Really ruffle some feathers on the way in
But we are Manchester city and the best fans in the world, we respect our club and never hide behind a wall to blame it on somebody else,

Let's beat them on the field of play, beat them good and proper, then the players and manager can stand tall and also say what great fans we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.