Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Not sure it's a good idea at all having them in the third tier. I can absolutely guarantee that coins and other shit will be raining down if we score
I thought all dipper fans who go to the away matches were Norwegians and tourists who never caused trouble. That's what I got told when I said I wouldn't go the the charity shield.

Be interesting to see the pricing for this and the criteria. Will it be 1 per member who has been to 5 home games last season like the league game this season?

Will it be similar prices to Chelsea game?
Anyone in the know?

They have to make it the same prices as Chelsea being so close to Christmas, any more and we'll struggle to sell out
We wouldn't struggle to sell this out at £50 a pop. School holidays, not had a game for 6 weeks, against Liverpool.

We sold out a dead rubber with Sevilla and a Carabao 3rd round tie with weeks to spare.

Rather face them now with home advantage, than have a bent ref hand it to them at Wembley or Anfield. If you want to win the best you have to beat the best simples. Hoping for a Vinny home coming in the next round.
Dippers 77 European cup win would suggest differently.
Crusaders,Trabzonspor,St Etienne,Fc Zurich and Borussia Monchengladbach.

Be interesting to see the pricing for this and the criteria. Will it be 1 per member who has been to 5 home games last season like the league game this season?

Will it be similar prices to Chelsea game?
Anyone in the know?
If I remember correctly the games up to the quater finals are capped price wise at no more than £25 , for cup scheme members . Not sure about non members tho .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.