Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Be interesting to see the pricing for this and the criteria. Will it be 1 per member who has been to 5 home games last season like the league game this season?

Will it be similar prices to Chelsea game?
Anyone in the know?
Minimum requirement should be attended 5 home league games last season and only 1 ticket per person. Pricing should be kept low to ensure as many in that criteria can attend

Fuck me they have given the feral twats the whole of the top tier. Let's hope GMP have their finest on duty that night and the riot squad as well as the fraud squad are on duty that night.

Fuck me they have given the feral twats the whole of the top tier. Let's hope GMP have their finest on duty that night and the riot squad as well as the fraud squad are on duty that night.
They'll be the vandalism not just some marker on a toilet door and they need to fumigate the stand afterwards after these mawkish self-aggrandizing IRA loving dregs have polluted the place, it could be a costly night for the club, can we not add a surcharge on top of their ticket prices?.

We wouldn't struggle to sell this out at £50 a pop. School holidays, not had a game for 6 weeks, against Liverpool.

We sold out a dead rubber with Sevilla and a Carabao 3rd round tie with weeks to spare.
I think we would at anything more than 30 quid for adults

If I remember correctly the games up to the quater finals are capped price wise at no more than £25 , for cup scheme members . Not sure about non members tho .
That’s correct. To avoid any possible confusion, the cap is for rounds prior to the QF rather than up to and including it.
There’s no cap in place for anyone not in the cup scheme but I suspect the £25 cap plays a big part in how they price it for everyone else.

Cup scheme should be getting this at no more than £15. We're committing to the game before we know the opponent, that's what we would be paying if we had drawn a league 1 side so it should be what we pay when drawing Liverpool.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.