Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Didn't they draw 2 non league teams & weren't drawn away for years ?
I was also at Wembley & the whole thing just stank of corruption .
I too was at Wembley and it almost stopped me going to games this season.

As for the non-league draws....I started going to City a month after we played Wigan in 1970, they were non-league then, I've still to see us play a team below division 4 as it was in a competitive game.

If we get to the final I will be delighted. Won’t bother with Wembley though as I find it a complete chore. Tv for me.

"You can stick your Carobent cup up your arse,"

"You bent b******!"

I for one won't be going.

I'd rather save my money for a PL away match.

Regardless of the draw. How on earth you can pre-record a draw, and it isn't shown live, is beyond me.

Fixed or not, it leaves the competition, the people running it, and the 'Far East' company sponsoring it, open to accusation.

Fixed or not if we win it then if it was fixed that would piss them off even more!
If we win it and piss them off I would love that

must admit went to the semi last year and we would of had a better chance at the Emirates it was that blatant. It was all the pre match build up that stank to me, Arsenal legends and all the crap. We were in the ground an hour before kick off and felt like we were only there to make up the numbers. It was almost like they were going for the league and we were the party poopers.

Christ there's some whining going on. We are the best team in England, and whatever draw has come out we should go on and win this cup at a canter.

Home draws against lesser teams were an essential for any chance of cup progression in days gone by. Simply put, and just in case you have somehow missed the change, those requirements are no longer existential to Manchester City winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.