Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Unfortunately, after being vehemently against this attitude for as long as I've loved football, I have to agree for the reasons you've outlined.

similarly to you, i've always been of the opinion i want us to win every single competition we're in and i've always labelled it a rag-like view to suggest we have bigger fish to fry but sadly it's true. Squad restrictions and an unwillingness to cooperate from the FA with regards to scheduling means there's too many games in a season to play to try to win everything. Everyone wants to do it but it will never happen with football in this current state. Going for everything hinders you and often leaves you with nothing as the competition is too strong to be able to cope with that pressure from 4 competitions. The league and champions league are the important ones, only if either or both of them become unrealistic do you look at the cups.

disgusted by the draw and what the Thai's are doing. It seems they want Utd and Chelsea final which I assume would sell more of their crappy drink. I think we should play the B team for the game, fuck em.

Probably not fixed, just incompetent. Twitter feeds and technical delays and all from thousands of miles away make people suspicious. Would rather just have the draw done simply. Remember that Rugby League Challenge Cup draw back in the 60s when the two old guys spilled the balls out of the bag and sent Batley and Blackpool Borough rolling all over the studio floor. That was inept but at least it was transparent.

Probably not fixed, just incompetent. Twitter feeds and technical delays and all from thousands of miles away make people suspicious. Would rather just have the draw done simply. Remember that Rugby League Challenge Cup draw back in the 60s when the two old guys spilled the balls out of the bag and sent Batley and Blackpool Borough rolling all over the studio floor. That was inept but at least it was transparent.
There's nowt on Google to suggest the venue for the draw, surely Mattaface, Dawson & Tuffnell weren't flown halfway round the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.