Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Stuff like this & Arsenal's links in the FA Cup really shouldn't be allowed.

Imagine the shit we'd get if one if our many partners sponsored a competition we were in.

The Premier League doesnt have a sponsor, which is surprising given the money and prestige and the number of foreign businesses wanting a piece of the cake. Maybe it's time for the Etihad Premier League?...

Rigged - two separate pots to ensure the big name teams do not get drawn against each other until the semis.

Leicester away in the cup is lucky for us, twice a month apart is not great, the 5th round is later than normal though.

I don't see why all the moaning after the last draw.

If it was rigged the 'big' clubs would have been drawn at home.

I think the only reason they got Bristol city away was to avoid the empty seat embarrassment that they would have had if they were given them at home

The Premier League doesnt have a sponsor, which is surprising given the money and prestige and the number of foreign businesses wanting a piece of the cake. Maybe it's time for the Etihad Premier League?...
I understood Premier league didn't want a sponsor, but wanted a pure brand name like NFL, NBA, MLB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The actual odds of the top 4 sides avoiding each other is just under 23% so it's not really that unimaginable really it's just the whole farce that lead to it only for it to be pre-recorded that leads to suspicion and rightly so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.