Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

Surprised at how many of the 40k season ticket holders are not going. Hope it’s due to cost rather than cannot be bothered.
Anybody got their tickets yet ?

Surprised at how many of the 40k season ticket holders are not going. Hope it’s due to cost rather than cannot be bothered.
Anybody got their tickets yet ?
Hopefully before next Monday going to Germany till Friday afternoon then Wembley early Sunday morning, ordered my brothers and a couple of friends tickets on family and friends so they will be panicking like fuck if they haven't got them by next weekend

For information as someone may be interested - Chelsea have sold their allocation of 32,868 tickets for the East side of the Wembley Stadium. They charge £6.25 per transaction to send tickets out via Special Delivery and all their tickets will be dispatched on Friday 15 February.
How many will turn up though,after yesterday. ; )

"The Club has received an allocation of 32,506 tickets located in the West end of Wembley Stadium."
This has been on the official web site since ticket details were first published.
My apologies - just being lazy as I have been there often enough so I should know - but BM is a great place for immediate information

If it is the west side - can someone remind me of which are 'our' pubs - just want to make arrangements to watch the scum Vs the scouse ahead of the game

Hopefully before next Monday going to Germany till Friday afternoon then Wembley early Sunday morning, ordered my brothers and a couple of friends tickets on family and friends so they will be panicking like fuck if they haven't got them by next weekend
You have just made me think - these are sent out recorded delivery aren't that - so need to be signed for.

I am also away to Germany - Sunday to Friday - so this could be a problem. I will sort it but grateful to see your message as I had not thought of that angle

You have just made me think - these are sent out recorded delivery aren't that - so need to be signed for.

I am also away to Germany - Sunday to Friday - so this could be a problem. I will sort it but grateful to see your message as I had not thought of that angle
I don’t think they are, just tracked

Are season ticket holders who’ve already bought one eligible to buy another one tomorrow when the burton criterion kicks in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.