Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

They’ve failed FFP (soon) in the most spectacular way they could, just to be shit scared in a final against Liverpool’s youth team. They are an embarrassment.

Peter Drury: And so it came to be that the team of young babbies, barely off the nipple, overcame the immaculate titans of Chelsea. Such bravery hath not been seen since times of yore. Small cherubs became men that day. It is not the stork but the liver birds that have delivered to us this bundle of young warriors.

Yes, I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather have that old queen Tyler back.

Pochetino will be a laughing stock if he doesnt win this , a bunch of snotty nosed clueless kids from Knotty Ash against multi million pound wasters , the only decent player on the pitch is Palmer and that because Pep nurtured him into the player he is now.
Just look at that Dipper side it is absolute garbage.

One set a bunch of young hungry determined players trying to proce their worth. The other bunch on mega money for the next 8 years and not arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.