Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Peter Drury: And so it came to be that the team of young babbies, barely off the nipple, overcame the immaculate titans of Chelsea. Such bravery hath not been seen since times of yore. Small cherubs became men that day. It is not the stork but the liver birds that have delivered to us this bundle of young warriors.
Dont give the **** any ideas

Peter Drury: And so it came to be that the team of young babbies, barely off the nipple, overcame the immaculate titans of Chelsea. Such bravery hath not been seen since times of yore. Small cherubs became men that day. It is not the stork but the liver birds that have delivered to us this bundle of young warriors.
That was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye :)

"Fouled in the eyes of Chris Kavanagh"

And everybody else who can fucking see. Fuck of Drury you ****.

No, I don't think I fukin know.
One of the pre-requisites of VAR was that there must be no influence outside of the room-but oyu want me to believe they are listening to every fukin word Carragher ushers!

No, I don't want you to believe that. But you did just say it was a stretch, if you read what you said :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.