Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Chelsea only have themselves to blame. Liverpool were there for the taking and they shit the bed and got beat by half of liverpools youth team.

They did but the scouse rats dug in and won. They also beat Chelsea with half a first team, more than we've managed to do this season.

Chelsea with no pressure defended deep,and rode their luck against us and Halaand had an off night.

Today was more a test for them. Pressure on and something at stake and they failed.

We don’t need to damn our players because Chelsea were crap today.

Unbelievable capitulation from Chelsea. I can’t fathom how we have played them twice this season and not won. Their fans must be distraught with that extra time showing. They literally stopped running and waited for a shoot out against half a youth team.
I think we also saw today, in the really big moments, why we didn’t fight that hard to keep Palmer. He is very talented, but….

They're playing the rent boys for fuck sake, Citys Womens team would have beat that shower of shite today*
*No offence to the Womens team by the way as I love watching them.

We didn't though did we?.Had two goes at it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.