Carabao Cup Final plans

Booked hotel and trains as draw was made. Wouldn't dream of leaving my lad behind.he is my skin.
Hes a lucky lad,we land back from schalke on the Friday and off to Wembley sat :)

Booked hotel and trains as draw was made. Wouldn't dream of leaving my lad behind.he is my skin.
Hes a lucky lad,we land back from schalke on the Friday and off to Wembley sat :)

Good lad Bill loyal supporters

Driving up early Sunday morning , staying at Travelodge Wembley Central back home Monday

Making a whole weekend of it with the family
Down on the train on the Saturday. Booked a theatre show Saturday night (Wicked).
But if sightseeing on Sunday before the game and then a swanky restaurant to celebrate another trophy! Back home on Monday.

“I’m really sorry son, I just don’t think it’s feasible with school on Monday morning. I know you’re upset, and I’m disappointed too. On the flip side, I’m going to have a long weekend on the lash in London. Swings and roundabouts...”.
With all the advertising revenue you get from this forum you could afford to charter your own private jet and then stay all weekend in a swish Park Lane hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.