Carabao Cup Final plans

Booked after the draw , train to Watford on Sunday (first class only cost an extra fiver) for £56 and premier Inn for £40 , bargain.

Booked after the semi draw was Made, train down Saturday morning staying at the prem inn on Wembley way coming home the Monday up the bluesssssss! Never take these finals for granted!

So, another trip to Wembley to look forward to! Who got on it early and booked trains/hotels well in advance? Think it’ll just have to be a day trip for me, can’t wait though. Every final is special. Just got decide whether to take the lad or go on the piss with mates...

I booked the Novotel on Wembley Way the morning after the Burton draw was made. I was even assumptive enough to give it as a Christmas present to my Dad and my 2 lads.

Driving down in the morning, got lunch booked at a Wembley restaurant where we meet my brother and husband, then to the game and staying over.

I've done my bit in the packed Wembley pubs with my mates and now it's a family trip.

Reactions: Ric
Usual experience (how good does that sound?). Picked up by coach at what was known as Wembley roundabout close to the ex-Roxy site in Failsworth, beer, good company, City quiz, couple of hours at Wealdstone, tube to the game and back, few more beers in Wealdstone then home.

Normally about a 18-20 hour day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.