Carabao Cup Final plans

Booked hotel and trains as draw was made. Wouldn't dream of leaving my lad behind.he is my skin.
Hes a lucky lad,we land back from schalke on the Friday and off to Wembley sat :)

These kids don't know how good they've got it! Europe and Wembley in the same week!!! Good times blues!

Megabus down, staying with friends to make a big weekend of it. LOVELY.

Reactions: mat
Booked weekend in November as soon as got Leicester in the draw. Fly over Saturday, some sightseeing, game Sunday, sightseeing Monday and home to Northern Ireland that evening.

Well since you ask:-

Sat 23/01/19 (07:00) Start Journey by car to Crewe
Sat 23/01/19-(09:00) Leave dog with Rag brother in law and wish him luck against the dippers, generally berate him about how s**t they are and how good we are (pointing out that this will be our 3rd trip to Wembley since they last went)
Sat 23/01/19 (11:00) Commence journey to Crewe train station by taxi.
Sat 23/01/19 (11:25) Embark the train to London, Euston.
Sat 23/01/19 (13:30) Check in to the Meliah White House Hotel, Albany Street, Regents Park, London.
Sat 23/01/19 (13:35-19:30) TBC
Sat 23/01/19 (19:30) Watch "Caroline, or change" at the Playhouse Theatre, Northumberland Avenue, London.

Sun 24/01/19 (08:00) Eat a LOT of breakfast at the hotel.
Sun 24/01/19 (at some point) Enter The Green Man, Euston Road, London
Sun 24/01/19 (14:05) Commence watching United smash Liverpool, thus re-confirming us as favourites for the league.
Sun 24/01/19 (14:50) Safe in the knowledge that there is no way back for Liverpool, commence journey from Great Porrtland Street tube station to Wembley.
Sun 24/01/19 (16:00) Watch some pissed up t**t cause the emergency stop button to be pressed on a Wembley Stadium escalator.
Sun 24/01/19 (16-01-16:20) Fight my way to my seat without the use of escalators!
Sun 24/01/19 (16:30) Watch the greatest team of all team confidently beat Spurs/Chelsea (delete where appropriate)
Sun 24/01/19 (18:30) Watch the boys in blue lift the trophy.
Sun 24/01/19 (19:00) Commence journey home.

Booked Novotel at Wembley after watching the first leg from the hotel bar in India.

First train from Edinburgh on Sunday morning reserved. Coming back on Monday lunchtime.

Well I am in bloody Parma for the weekend!

Gutted.

By the way - do not eat the chicken from the bbq in the green man if you want to live.

Booked return train tickets after the first leg. Grand Central train direct from Halifax to King cross and return on the same day, £44 for me and the son, happy with that. Times are a bit tight though if there are any delays on the way down, or if extra time and penalties are needed, as it gets into London at 15:14, and the return leaves at 20:33

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.