Carabao Cup Final plans

Which underground is your mate parking at? Have a look at some of the other options suggested on here such as Watford or Beaconsfield & getting the overground train in, you should be OK, Wembley Central is an easy walk to the ground so you should be OK, jusy take it at your pace.

Thanks mate I think it's the Bakerloo line he was mentioning about it being 3 stops or something last night.

Yeah he said it was only about 3 or so stops.
I wish I could be normal like other people and not have all these fucking worries, it's horrible.

Well, I hope it goes well for you. I travel on the tube to go to work, so a crush isn't anything special (although the alcohol content will be a bit higher tomorrow).

I am having a serious memory failure

Stopped in a bar on the Wembley Park route a couple of times in past years - handy as then only a couple of stops to the stadium. Was hoping it would be a good place to watch the scum game and still have no problem getting to the match in good time. Trouble is I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called or what station it was

My tip - don't get old - or drink less
The Railway at West hampstead? Was absolutely packed for the arsenal final last year, 50/50 & a good friendly atmosphere. Don't fancy it tomorrow though...

Well, I hope it goes well for you. I travel on the tube to go to work, so a crush isn't anything special (although the alcohol content will be a bit higher tomorrow).

Thanks don't know how people do it - I had to give up on the metrolink into Manchester, couldn't face it day after day.

Thanks mate I think it's the Bakerloo line he was mentioning about it being 3 stops or something last night.
If it's up the line ie further out you should be fine. Wembley Park before is OK, well supervised & doesn't get too packed. After you could walk up to the next stop, South kenton is on the Bakerloo one stop up and about 25 mins walk. Have a look on Google maps or the tfl site

The pubs are usually open after the game, we've always had a few beers win or lose...not unless they've changed it this year?

It's possible. I thought that Moons was open after going to Spurs last season, or maybe they're just trying to encourage people to leave the area. Don't know!

Anyone already in London? I’m here but pretty much every blue I know is coming tomorrow haha ... I’m mega keen for some drinks if there are any groups of blues around ... feel free to inbox me! (staying in zone 2 of the tube fairly central rather than near Wembley)

It's possible. I thought that Moons was open after going to Spurs last season, or maybe they're just trying to encourage people to leave the area. Don't know!
We always drink in JJ Moons after finals ever since the Gillingham game. It’s usually rocking and I’ve seen two ex city players in there.

We always drink in JJ Moons after finals ever since the Gillingham game. It’s usually rocking and I’ve seen two ex city players in there.
thats what i was asking earlier,are they as busy as before the game? Iv got 2 youngsters with me this time,we usually leave the stadium and go straight home but we r staying tomorrow night,jj moons would be great for a few beers and food if they open after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.