Carabao Cup Final plans

Is that from Wembley Stadium station (the one by the White Horse Bridge, right by the stadium)?
The mass of people trying to get on those trains has been insane when I've walked past, but the trains are quick (often less than 15 minutes) and about every 5-7 minutes by the look of things.

Yeah but it’s into Wembley I’m interested in, thought I’d drink round Marylebone then go from there. Will probably go Wembley Park on the way back

Yeah but it’s into Wembley I’m interested in, thought I’d drink round Marylebone then go from there. Will probably go Wembley Park on the way back
I am drinking in Marleybone. Sir John Balcombe. Tube straight into Wembley Central on Bakerloo. Back after on overground from Wembley central for me

Marylebone is an upmarket area. An associate of mine is a Chelsea fan from Surrey. He and his family have always travelled to Wembley from Marylebone. Expect it to be primarily Chelsea fans from there.

Me n my mates have just got in Yates in Harrow, just waiting on some grub. Not been drinking around here before, usually do Uxbridge so it's new to us.
We are in The White Horse, Harrow, on Sunday pre match for lunch and beers in the garden.Very easy and quick to Wembley from there.

Marylebone is an upmarket area. An associate of mine is a Chelsea fan from Surrey. He and his family have always travelled to Wembley from Marylebone. Expect it to be primarily Chelsea fans from there.
Quite a few of us going in and was told don't go in wearing colours. However been there myself before a final and no issues. Yes Cheslea in there but not loads od hooligans. A good chat with them and other blues. I plan to travel up to the pubs near Wembley for first half of the Utd game then second half in the ground I think (unsure)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.