Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

My girlfriend's 9yr old son supports Juventus, no one in his family interested in football. She's just txt me saying he'd been waving of of the flags from Wembley around all morning shouting come on city!
And he's put the flag in his window.

My work here is done. On to the next one.
I wish I was that confident of getting a new girlfriend.

They weren't even singing songs about their own side it was all that anti City shit and the champions of Europe song. They do know we won a European trophy 12 years before them don't they? Pissed up thick aggressive morons that 30 years ago would have got exactly what they were after, a fight. Scum.
I lived there when they won both league and cup. Villa are lightweights off the park and on it.

Without doubt the biggest set of arsewipe fans I’ve seen in the last ten years of going to Wembley,our first conversation with one of them was “you haven’t sold out your allocation and we could fill the stadium on our own”. Was just the general demeanour and attitude throughout the day, jester hat wearing tossers, from a club who’s one one league title in 110 years, the other five they won were 125 years ago.

took great pleasure in gloating on the walk back to the hotel I can tell you.

Without doubt the biggest set of arsewipe fans I’ve seen in the last ten years of going to Wembley,our first conversation with one of them was “you haven’t sold out your allocation and we could fill the stadium on our own”. Was just the general demeanour and attitude throughout the day, jester hat wearing tossers, from a club who’s one one league title in 110 years, the other five they won were 125 years ago.

took great pleasure in gloating on the walk back to the hotel I can tell you.
Absolutely pathetic group. Birmingham have chased them round their town for 50 years and I don't like them either.

Absolutely pathetic group. Birmingham have chased them round their town for 50 years and I don't like them either.

I was surprised tbh with their bitterness, thought there would be a bit of empathy as we are a very very similar club.

I hope they go bump tbh, just another set of fans blissfully ignorant of their own clubs history and ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.