Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Most losses before I was born I reckon :)
The last loss to Argyle was Jan 88 in old Div Two - we lost 3-2 and Neil McNab & Paul Stewart were our scorers.
Before that mainly in mid-60s in Div Two, just one in 1938-39

Anything else you want to know?

Last edited:
The last loss to Argyle was Jan 88 in old Div Two - we lost 3-2 and Neil McNab & Paul Stewart were our scorers.
Before that mainly in mid-60s in Div Two, just one in 1938-39

Anything else you want to know?
To be honest 11 v 11 is where I'd go if I wanted to know.

Did anybody on Bluemoon take the plane to Southampton on Boxing Day some years back? Be good to get another one sorted for this fixture.

Did anybody on Bluemoon take the plane to Southampton on Boxing Day some years back? Be good to get another one sorted for this fixture.
Yes I did - it was a rocky flight. Went with my brother and it put him off flying for a few years after that.

Yes I did - it was a rocky flight. Went with my brother and it put him off flying for a few years after that.
Sometimes the short flights on smaller planes can be the worst can’t they?
I recall an awful Liverpool - Dublin and back a few years ago (or maybe that was just all the united fans coming over for a match on the return flight), but jeez it was bumpy, and virtually no time for cruising at altitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.