Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Used soccer express a few times. Also been excellent I've found.

They do leave the pickup point bang on time so be early!

Used them for the FA Cup semi final against Chelsea in 2013. The coach I got on was actually Coventry City's team coach.

It was great! Full leather seats, a couple of toilets and it also had sky TV. Doing down to Wembley we watch the Newcastle - Sunderland game where Sunderland won and Di Canio was running up and down like a madman.
Edit. Departure points vary.

Sometimes it's Belle Vue or times it's the carpark near the tennis building outside the ground

Used soccer express a few times. Also been excellent I've found.

They do leave the pickup point bang on time so be early!

Used them for the FA Cup semi final against Chelsea in 2013. The coach I got on was actually Coventry City's team coach.

It was great! Full leather seats, a couple of toilets and it also had sky TV. Doing down to Wembley we watch the Newcastle - Sunderland game where Sunderland won and Di Canio was running up and down like a madman.
I emailed them on the day I put my original post on Bluemoon,using the email address put on this thread by the cool cat .
They never got back to me at all, so I've binned the whole trip off.
It's annoying that they go to the trouble of informing Bluemoon that they are running a coach to a particular game,and then can't be arsed replying to a genuine enquiry.

Around 200 sold in last day to sell out.
My 15 year old son surprised me with flights from
Belfast , hotel and tickets for the 2 of us for this game.

Never been to Southampton.

Any tips / suggestions for pub gatherings for blues would be much appreciated. Cheers

This will be the match that Pep might sacrifice before the derby.

On the bench or not going. Kev (looks f*cked) + Haaland. (needs a rest) And other regular first team ayers like Rhiodri. Going to be a squad players and maybe youth players team. Southampton will put out a strong team.

The Rags have got Charlton at home, so they can rest their best players and still beat Charlton.

Any tips / suggestions for pub gatherings for blues would be much appreciated. Cheers
sent message, not sure if worked. Standing order. perfect for you and your lad. I will be in there with my 20 and 22 year olds, as i have done at least half a dozen times. Enjoy.

I go in in The Cricketers Arms, probably very few city fans but a good pub on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.