Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if I do this all wrong but I’ve never been on any sort of forum before!
My nephew (9) is absolutely gutted he can’t go to the game on Wednesday as he has football training (Soton Academy) and Jack Grealish is his favourite player. As I’m sure you all know, Southampton is a long way from Manchester, esp for all you travelling on a Wednesday evening in January.
I know I won’t get anywhere near the City players at St Mary’s, but does anyone ever have any luck at hotels or anywhere else? I’d just like to get one of his Match Attack cards signed to try and make it up to him.
Thanks in advance
City usually stay at the Rose Bowl when they play at Southampton. Not sure if it might be different this time with us probably flying down on the day rather than the night before

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if I do this all wrong but I’ve never been on any sort of forum before!
My nephew (9) is absolutely gutted he can’t go to the game on Wednesday as he has football training (Soton Academy) and Jack Grealish is his favourite player. As I’m sure you all know, Southampton is a long way from Manchester, esp for all you travelling on a Wednesday evening in January.
I know I won’t get anywhere near the City players at St Mary’s, but does anyone ever have any luck at hotels or anywhere else? I’d just like to get one of his Match Attack cards signed to try and make it up to him.
Thanks in advance
Couldn't he develop one of those 24 hr bug thingys?

City usually stay at the Rose Bowl when they play at Southampton. Not sure if it might be different this time with us probably flying down on the day rather than the night before

I met up with the team the Jesus 100 year. The team had a technical fault with the plane the night before, so didn’t arrive until the day of. They still did their pre-match at the hotel and they snook in via the rear.

They’d be better off coming by sea - it’s absolutely lashing down down here. Hope they pack their wellies
Thank you to all that replied, I’m very grateful

How can it be sold out when everyone knows that City have no fans, indeed the stadium that they play football at is also hilariously known as "The Emptihad" !!

But it is a really good effort by City diehards,to sell out a mid-week game,250 miles away , with games in all competitions coming thick and fast.
the tv coverage will be briefed not to mention we sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.