Carabao Cup QF Draw | Southampton (A)

Cheers pal, sold out now I believe?
How can it be sold out when everyone knows that City have no fans, indeed the stadium that they play football at is also hilariously known as "The Emptihad" !!

But it is a really good effort by City diehards,to sell out a mid-week game,250 miles away , with games in all competitions coming thick and fast.

This will be the match that Pep might sacrifice before the derby.

On the bench or not going. Kev (looks f*cked) + Haaland. (needs a rest) And other regular first team ayers like Rhiodri. Going to be a squad players and maybe youth players team. Southampton will put out a strong team.

The Rags have got Charlton at home, so they can rest their best players and still beat Charlton.
I would imagine very much a mix and match for both cup games, with no one in the starting 11 for the swamp playing both, but I would guess a stronger side tomorrow than Wednesday, probably a strong bench Wednesday in case we need them in the last 30 mins. I presume it’s straight to pens on Wednesday if level?

My 15 year old son surprised me with flights from
Belfast , hotel and tickets for the 2 of us for this game.

Never been to Southampton.

Any tips / suggestions for pub gatherings for blues would be much appreciated. Cheers

there is a fairly big Yates around 10 mins walk from ground in the centre, always been plenty of blues in here on past visits.

This will be the match that Pep might sacrifice before the derby.

On the bench or not going. Kev (looks f*cked) + Haaland. (needs a rest) And other regular first team ayers like Rhiodri. Going to be a squad players and maybe youth players team. Southampton will put out a strong team.

The Rags have got Charlton at home, so they can rest their best players and still beat Charlton.
Agree that KDB and Haaland need to sit this one out because of the derby but if Haaland needs a rest after six weeks off then he’s going to find the second half of the season tough going.

there is a fairly big Yates around 10 mins walk from ground in the centre, always been plenty of blues in here on past visits.

Hi again all

Neve mind the pub , I’m starting to panic about our tickets.
Have to arrive tomorrow or Tuesday or we are stuffed. No way we can collect from Etihad living in Belfast.

But tickets weirdly were only being posted on Friday

Hi everyone, I’m sorry if I do this all wrong but I’ve never been on any sort of forum before!
My nephew (9) is absolutely gutted he can’t go to the game on Wednesday as he has football training (Soton Academy) and Jack Grealish is his favourite player. As I’m sure you all know, Southampton is a long way from Manchester, esp for all you travelling on a Wednesday evening in January.
I know I won’t get anywhere near the City players at St Mary’s, but does anyone ever have any luck at hotels or anywhere else? I’d just like to get one of his Match Attack cards signed to try and make it up to him.
Thanks in advance

Hi again all

Neve mind the pub , I’m starting to panic about our tickets.
Have to arrive tomorrow or Tuesday or we are stuffed. No way we can collect from Etihad living in Belfast.

But tickets weirdly were only being posted on Friday
You will need to arrange duplicates if not arrived, City did not have the tickets on Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.