Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

You’re arguing something else. They’d achieved 2047/1 and now have acheived 4095/1, although I think it’s debatable because in the FA Cup they did get drawn as the away team in the SF. Both views are valid, one is probability of a single event the other is the probability of a series of events.
Didn’t they also get drawn away in last season’s LC Semi against Forest?

It was £20 for adults in 2013/14 there for the 4th round, but £5 for under 18s.

I don't think we took half the allocation then, it was sparse and a big gap to the home fans.

Any guess if this will make it down to Cityzen Match Day members? I will be over for the Red Star Belgrade and Forest matches. I'd love to add this match to the trip.

It was £20 for adults in 2013/14 there for the 4th round, but £5 for under 18s.

I don't think we took half the allocation then, it was sparse and a big gap to the home fans.
There were even bigger gaps in the home sections, crowd was just under 34,000, one-third empty.

There were even bigger gaps in the home sections, crowd was just under 34,000, one-third empty.
The gap to our right is where they vacated Season Ticket holders to make room for our extended allocation which we didn't get near touching.

The rest of the ground was open and fans pepper potted I assume as I didn't notice the big gaps you eye witnessed.

me and 2 mates having it,
only on 10k points but in the league cup scheme,
take our chances when we can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.