Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Newcastle (A)

Wednesday 27th September live on sky.8pm.
Train from Newcastle leaves at 22.01, changes at York and arrives back in Manchester by 1.11am. Next one leaves at 22.55 and arrives back at Piccadilly via York at 03.26am. 19.30ko would have been perfect but this buggers up travel plans. Looks like an overnight stay

I'm living in the NE, and wondering if this will go to "open" sale for us. I'm a long-standing part-timer and only get to 1 or 2 games a season, and I know it's going to get harder and harder for me to get tickets now. I know I can get a ticket in a home stand from friends up here, but would prefer an away ticket. Any thoughts whether it's likely to sell well?

I'm living in the NE, and wondering if this will go to "open" sale for us. I'm a long-standing part-timer and only get to 1 or 2 games a season, and I know it's going to get harder and harder for me to get tickets now. I know I can get a ticket in a home stand from friends up here, but would prefer an away ticket. Any thoughts whether it's likely to sell well?
I think we;ll get about 5000. It will sell well and sell out. I doubt that it will go on open sale/citizens members to be honest but there might be a chance. Worst case scenario, especially if you're after just one, is that ther will be spares appearing on here and the City ticket facebook pages. good luck.

I think we;ll get about 5000. It will sell well and sell out. I doubt that it will go on open sale/citizens members to be honest but there might be a chance. Worst case scenario, especially if you're after just one, is that ther will be spares appearing on here and the City ticket facebook pages. good luck.

Thanks. Better get my Cityzens membership paid just in case!

Train from Newcastle leaves at 22.01, changes at York and arrives back in Manchester by 1.11am. Next one leaves at 22.55 and arrives back at Piccadilly via York at 03.26am. 19.30ko would have been perfect but this buggers up travel plans. Looks like an overnight stay

Hotels aren't too expensive
Jurys Inn 60 quid
Travelodge 40

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.