Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Remember an evening Cup replay against them in the mid-80s, when Watford had a famously young fan-base. Kippax serenaded them with “Watford! (clap-clap-clap) Watford! (clap-clap-clap)” in falsetto voices. John Barnes wore gloves. Not well received.

I think we are going to struggle selling 51,000 tickets for this, especially on a Tuesday evening after Arsenal.
As i said previously, this should have been £10 adults & kids £1 in all stands
I would disagree. Think this will be one of the very few games this season where tickets are relatively affordable for local families. Just a shame that it's only available to members at present. Hopefully City might open this up to all.

I would disagree. Think this will be one of the very few games this season where tickets are relatively affordable for local families. Just a shame that it's only available to members at present. Hopefully City might open this up to all.
Members can purchase an additional 3 tickets - do these additional tickets come via email?

Going to try and make it but don't get back from London until 7pm. Straight from Picadilly but will have a rucksack on me, too big to take into the ground.

Do City have safe storage to leave a bag in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.