Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

Going to try and make it but don't get back from London until 7pm. Straight from Picadilly but will have a rucksack on me, too big to take into the ground.

Do City have safe storage to leave a bag in?
there is a bag drop. used it once, there was a charge and a big queue after game when you collect it

I posted way back in the thread we'd be stiffed.

Just as well we have the biggest squad in world football.

Seriously I'm not surprised, just means Sunday then Tuesday for trips to Manc from the coast. We'll be fine, without going all meh and raggy, we're playing fucking half a Watford team!!!!!

Hi everyone, full disclosure, I'm a United fan (but not a nobhead). I have 2 stepsons, one United (i got to him early enough to ruin his life) and the eldest one is a City fan. I've taken the youngest one to OT a few times now, and I'm conscious that the eldest one probably feels left out. I'm also a firm believer that you should go and watch your team play live when you're a kid when it's a more special experience. I took him on the City tour for his birthday and he was in awe of the place, so I'd like to surprise him with tickets to a game.

With this in mind, I assumed that the Watford game is my best chance to get him (and his mum, not me) a ticket to go and watch City live. So my question is, is it the same as at United where you have to have a membership and e-tickets are forwarded that way, or is there still the holy grail of paper tickets and general sale?

Basically, how likely am I to get tickets as a non-member.

Hi everyone, full disclosure, I'm a United fan (but not a nobhead). I have 2 stepsons, one United (i got to him early enough to ruin his life) and the eldest one is a City fan. I've taken the youngest one to OT a few times now, and I'm conscious that the eldest one probably feels left out. I'm also a firm believer that you should go and watch your team play live when you're a kid when it's a more special experience. I took him on the City tour for his birthday and he was in awe of the place, so I'd like to surprise him with tickets to a game.

With this in mind, I assumed that the Watford game is my best chance to get him (and his mum, not me) a ticket to go and watch City live. So my question is, is it the same as at United where you have to have a membership and e-tickets are forwarded that way, or is there still the holy grail of paper tickets and general sale?

You’ll probably get more accurate responses Andy, but I think it’s ticket to phone only, and you or your lads Mum will need a membership. The citizen membership (with earlier access to tickets) costs, but I think registering for standard membership is free.

You'll need a membership to buy tickets. There is then a timeslot, see the sales criteria on pg35/36 of this thread where members can buy up to 4 tickets. It's unlikely to sell out 2 days after Arsenal, in the middle of 4 home games. So you should be able to buy up to 4 tickets, you won't need memberships for each person.

The tickets will be electronic, you just add them to your wallet on your phone.

You'll need a membership to buy tickets. There is then a timeslot, see the sales criteria on pg35/36 of this thread where members can buy up to 4 tickets. It's unlikely to sell out 2 days after Arsenal, in the middle of 4 home games. So you should be able to buy up to 4 tickets, you won't need memberships for each person.

I would suggest getting the membership in the City fans name, it'll benefit them in the future.

The tickets will be electronic, you just add them to your wallet on your phone.
You’ll probably get more accurate responses Andy, but I think it’s ticket to phone only, and you or your lads Mum will need a membership. The citizen membership (with earlier access to tickets) costs, but I think registering for standard membership is free.
Thanks both, I'll take a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.