Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Watford (H) | Tues 24th Sept, 49 hours after Arsenal

You'll need a membership to buy tickets. There is then a timeslot, see the sales criteria on pg35/36 of this thread where members can buy up to 4 tickets. It's unlikely to sell out 2 days after Arsenal, in the middle of 4 home games. So you should be able to buy up to 4 tickets, you won't need memberships for each person.

The tickets will be electronic, you just add them to your wallet on your phone.
Hi pal, sorry another quick question. If I get a Junior membership for stepson, will "he" then be able to buy an adult and junior ticket on the one membership, or does it have to be an adult membership?

Hi pal, sorry another quick question. If I get a Junior membership for stepson, will "he" then be able to buy an adult and junior ticket on the one membership, or does it have to be an adult membership?

To be honest that's why I removed that buy it in the City fans name from my post.

Think it might be safer with an adults membership. Might be worth messaging the club. They have an account on X @ManCityHelp that you can DM. You can definitely do it on the adults, not sure if you can on the kids.

1 adult and 1 junior membership required. They are free anyway.

Just buy one adult membership for yourself then you can buy one adult ticket and up to 3 more tickets (including a junior ticket) on the same membership.

Or alternatively, just sign up for a free supporter number and watch for any spare tickets that become available on the ticket thread on here. They can then be transferred to you on receiving payment.

Thanks Everyone for the assistance. I've registered my wife as a matchday member and will use that to purchase tickets.

Going to try and make it but don't get back from London until 7pm. Straight from Picadilly but will have a rucksack on me, too big to take into the ground.

Do City have safe storage to leave a bag in?
Storage at City for a rucksack is costly and as others have said there is usually a big queue after the game. Much more convenient is luggagehero online, look them up they have loads of places in Manchester city centre which is much more convenient. I have used them before in Manchester and London.

I actually think my family's days watching City are on hold for a second season. Tickets just aren't available or costly. We usually do a dead rubber on Champs League nights or early domestic cups.. Could buy a £35 membership just for Watford. But then I'm effectively paying a premium for just 1 game. As I can't get 2 tickets for a PL game. Lol

After I had a look this morning I got a call from City. Trying to sell hospitality. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. Seat hoarding and tacking on the shite bars and calling that hospitality. FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.